BODY COMPOSITION ANALYZER I35 . ميزان تحليل مكونات الجسم ( i35 Body Composition Analyzer )
Advanced Body Composition Analyzer
- Multi-Frequency Analysis Technology (5, 50, 100, 250kHz) and Segmental Body Composition Analysis
- Easy operation via touch screen (7 inch) and simple interface
- Children measurement available
- Body Composition Analysis: Total Body Water, Muscle Mass, Fat Mass, Fat Free Mass, Protein, Mineral, Skeletal Muscle, Extracellular Water Ratio
- Skeletal Muscle & Body Fat Analysis: Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Fat Mass Assessment with previous result
- Segmental Analysis: Segmental Muscle, Fat and Body Balance Assessment
- Body Type Analysis : Body Type Table, Body Type Graph Assessment with previous result
- Body Composition History : History Graph for Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass and Body Fat
- Weight Control: BMI, FMI, FFMI, Obesity Degree, Desirable Weight, Weight/Body Fat/Muscle Mass Control
- Abdominal Obesity Analysis: Waist Circumference, Abdominal Fat Ratio, Visceral Fat Area, Subcutaneous Fat Area, VSR
- Intake & Consumed Calories : Basal Metabolic Rate, Total Energy Expenditure, Calorie Consumption, Target Body Fat, Exercise intensity, Estimated Completion Period
- Mediana Score, Segmental weight and Impedance, QR code for Mobile App
- PC S/W (Bocalyzer), Mobile App (I app)
What is Body Composition Analysis?Body composition consists of four major components –protein, body water, fat and minerals, all adding up into total weight. Body composition varies greatly with age, gender, and physical traits, and so it has a very strong relationship with health issues. Body composition analysis helps you to see what you are composed of, and to manage your health through proper analysis of accurate body composition. You will be given analysis outputs regarding muscle development, nutritional balance and obesity degree. Body composition analysis provides a variety of clinical insights to consult for the correction of poor eating habits, or for disease prevention –and provides an equally useful basis for establishing diet plans and recovery of patients.How’s the body composed of?See below for body components modeling. You can see weight falling into two categories: fat mass and fat free mass, FFM once again classified into three sub-categories of minerals, protein and body water. They should all be in balanced proportion, and need to be kept in balance to stay in good health.Why is Body composition Analysis important?
Healthy people typically succeed in maintaining the standard range of body composition. If the balance breaks down, it may lead to various kinds of disease, or the other way around is also possible.
Obesity issues usually get a fair share of our interest in terms of body composition. According to WHO (World Health Organization), obesity requires more clinical, internal approach, rather than simply considered as being large in outer shape. Obesity is of increasing clinical concern that is more to do with internal issues, such as adult and heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. Therefore, clinical discretion is needed to keep body far percentage under tight control.
Protein is, in nutrition, closely related to one’s nutritional status. If nutrients necessary for survival are not taken properly, it may cause nutrition issues in the body. To be specific, muscle cells are broken down to be used as an alternative source of energy, damaging your health. Excessive diet control can also destroy protein and muscle tissues.
A typical symptom associated with mineral issues is osteoporosis, which is very common in women groups experiencing post menopause. Osteoporosis is usually caused by lack of minerals in the bone, and can be determined by a professional bone density meter such as DEXA. Loss of minerals in the bone is also closely related to muscle mass, and maintaining proper muscle mass with proper workout plans can help prevent osteoporosis.