BODY COMPOSITION ANALYZER I25 . ميزان تحليل مكونات الجسم ( BODY COMPOSITION ANALYZER I25 )
Basic Body composition Analyzer
- Multi-Frequency Analysis Technology (10, 50, 100kHz) and Segmental Body Composition Analysis
- Easy operation via touch screen (4.3inch) and simple interface
- Body Composition Analysis: Total Body Water, Muscle Mass, Fat Mass, Fat Free Mass, Protein, Mineral, Skeletal Muscle
- Skeletal Muscle & Body Fat Analysis: Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Fat Mass Assessment with previous result
- Segmental Analysis: Segmental Muscle, Fat and Body Balance Assessment
- Body Type Analysis: Body Type Table, Body Type Graph Assessment with previous result
- Body Composition History : History Graph for Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass and Body Fat
- Weight Control: BMI, Obesity Degree, Desirable Weight, Weight/Fat/Muscle mass Control
- Visceral Fat & Abdominal Fat Ratio Assessment
- Intake & Consumed Calories: BMR, Total Energy Expenditure, Calorie Consumption, and Expected Fat Burning
- Mediana Score, Segmental Weight and Impedance, Calorie Consumption Table per Exercise, QR code for Mobile App
- PC S/W (Bocalyzer), Mobile App (I app)
Healthy people typically succeed in maintaining the standard range of body composition. If the balance breaks down, it may lead to various kinds of disease, or the other way around is also possible.
Obesity issues usually get a fair share of our interest in terms of body composition. According to WHO (World Health Organization), obesity requires more clinical, internal approach, rather than simply considered as being large in outer shape. Obesity is of increasing clinical concern that is more to do with internal issues, such as adult and heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. Therefore, clinical discretion is needed to keep body far percentage under tight control.
Protein is, in nutrition, closely related to one’s nutritional status. If nutrients necessary for survival are not taken properly, it may cause nutrition issues in the body. To be specific, muscle cells are broken down to be used as an alternative source of energy, damaging your health. Excessive diet control can also destroy protein and muscle tissues.
A typical symptom associated with mineral issues is osteoporosis, which is very common in women groups experiencing post menopause. Osteoporosis is usually caused by lack of minerals in the bone, and can be determined by a professional bone density meter such as DEXA. Loss of minerals in the bone is also closely related to muscle mass, and maintaining proper muscle mass with proper workout plans can help prevent osteoporosis.