CERVICAL ORTHOSIS PHILADELPHIA ( SAMSON ) . رقبة فلادفيا ( SAMSON )
Cervical Orthosis Philadelphia collar help to immobilize the neck. They are used to prevent neck flexion (forward movement), extension (backward movement), or rotation (sidewards movement) of the cervical spine.
A Philadelphia neck collar is a rigid, non-toxic hypoallergenic, latex-free foam collar that provides rigid plastic support in front and behind your neck. It is designed to provide support to the cervical spine by preventing any movement while healing is taking place.
- Perfect immobilisation
- Ultimate comfort
- Anatomically shaped
- Well ventilated
- Pre-formed chin provides chin lock, arrests the neck rotation for strong immobilization. The rest to the chin improves comfort.
- Anatomical and balloon design offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Hypoallergenic materials ensure no rash or allergy even on prolonged use, are compatible with geriatric use, improves compliance.
- Tracheotomy opening allows use along with endotracheal tube, improves air ventilation, comfort and compliance.
- Two-piece design allows easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity.
- Cervical Orthosis Philadelphia is light in weight, nonabsorbent, ensures easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Anatomical design for perfect immobilization and minimal contact to the neck
- Preformed chin provide rest to the chin, ensures comfort, and enhances immobilization
- Two-piece design helps in easy application and option to vary rigidity
- Easy to clean, hypoallergenic, nonabsorbent & well ventilated`
|Size||S, M, L, XL|
There are no reviews yet.