BD Micro Fine Plus Pen Needles 5 mm 31G 100 pcs . سنون انسولين ( BD MICRO-FINE PLUS ) 31 G x 5 mm
Compatible with all major brands of insulin pens, BD’s Micro-Fine Plus Pen Needles utilize thin-wall technology and it is a convenient way to get a precise dose with minimum pain to the person suffering from Diabetes. It causes a lot less pain than compared to the traditional Syringe Injections that were used previously and that cause skin fold. The benefits of using BD’s Micro-Fine Plus Pen is that it allows for good insulin flow and also lowers the risk for intramuscular infections that are more prone to happen with longer needles. It has been engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability to people with existing and newly diagnosed diabetes.
BD pen needles are designed and manufactured to high-quality standards. They are rigorously tested to ensure performance requirements. ISO standard 11608-2 has stringent requirements on assembly and disassembly torque, dose accuracy testing, needle-to-hub engagement, and needle length.
• 5mm in length pen needles
• Uses thin-wall technology
• Compatible with all major brand insulin pens
• Optimum to use for reduced pain in the person receiving the insulin shot
• Designed for quick and easy use
• Can be used by people newly diagnosed with Diabetes
• One time use only
• Causes much less pain compared to the traditional syringe injections
• Ensures minimum fuss for delivering the dosage
• Convenient to get a precise dose with minimum pain
• Pack of 100 Pcs lasts long
• One of the best pen needles available
• Good insulin flow
• Lower risk of intramuscular injection than longer needles
How to use:
1. Remove the plastic peel carefully
2. Screw the covered pen needle on the pen
3. Administer insulin shot with care
4. After administration, discard safely
Caution & Warnings:
• Single-use only.
• Discard properly and safely once usage is over.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Consult a doctor if you are not sure how to use the needle.
• Statements regarding this supplement have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.