ON CALL PLUS BLOOD GLUCOSE MONITORING SYSTEM . جهاز سكر ( ON CALL PLUS )
- Brand: On Call Plus
- Type: Glucometer
- Glucose Test strips included
- Convenient, accurate results in 10 seconds
- Individually foil wrapped test strips available for added accuracy and safety
- Frequent testing helps to improve and control blood glucose levels
- Very small blood sample required from fingertip or forearm testing
- 510(k) cleared, CLIA Waived, CE Marked
If you decide to seriously monitor your blood glucose levels at home, you’ll need sufficient stocks of blood glucose test strips for your glucose meter. Each test strip in this on call plus blood glucose test strips (10 test strips) kit contains glucose oxidase – a chemical that is used in blood glucose meters to measure the amount of sugar in the person’s blood.
The test strip is easy for sugar test with your on call plus glucose monitoring meter. Put the test strip in the monitor for the sugar test. Prick your skin using a sterile lancet and then touch the narrow opening at the end of the test strip (sample tip) to the blood sample. The sample size required is at 1ul. The on call plus glucose monitoring meter will beep to indicate that the sample size is sufficient and the measurement has started. After the process, the sugar test will be complete.
- A medical lancet, or simply lancet, is a small medical implement used for capillary blood sampling. A medical lancet is similar to a small scalpel but with a double-edged blade or needle. Medical Lancets are used to make punctures, such as a finger stick, to obtain small blood specimens. Diabetic lancets are generally disposable.Diabetic Lancets are also used to prick the skin in skin testing for allergies.A blood-sampling device, also known as a lancing device, is a reusable instrument equipped with a lancet. It is also most commonly used by diabetics during blood glucose monitoring. The depth of skin penetration can be adjusted for various skin thicknesses. Long lancing devices are used for fetal scalp blood testing to get a measure of the acid base status of the fetus.