AeroChamber ( Rossmax ) . ايروشمبر ( Rossmax )
The chamber is intended to be used with metered dose inhaler (MDI) to deliver aerosol medication to your lungs as prescribed by supervision of a licensed physician and/or a respiratory therapist. The intended environments for use include the home, hospitals and clinics. Only for single patient use.
- High efficiency one way valve for easy inhalation and exhalation
- Universal Backpiece, can be used with all commonly prescribed Metered Dose Inhalers
- Anti-static spacer improves the delivery of MDI by inhibiting the adherence of drug to spacer wall
- Soft and flexible silicone mask provides comfortable touch and reliable seal
- Portable design and easy holding
- Easy disassembled and reassembled for cleaning
- Mouthpiece cap can protect the mouthpiece from dirt and debris when the device is not in use
How to use:
- Before use, carefully check the chamber. Remove any foreign objects from the chamber. Replace the chamber if any defect is noticed.
- Remove cap from both MDI and chamber. When using the mask, insert the mask securely into mouthpiece.
- Insert the MDI into the back of chamber and shake the MDI and chamber.
- Put mouthpiece into mouth and close lips around it to ensure a tight seal. Apply the mask to mouth and nose and ensure a tight seal.
- Breathe out gently. Press the MDI at the beginning of a slow inhalation. Then breathe in slowly and deeply through the mouth until a breath has been taken. Hold the breath for about 5-10 seconds, if possible. Otherwise, keep lips tight on the mouthpiece breathing about 2-3 times through the chamber after pressing the MDI.
- While using mask breathe out gently. Press the MDI at the beginning of a slow inhalation, and then maintain seal for 5- 6 breaths after pressing the MDI.