Foot Drop Splint WITH LINER ( tynor ) . جبيرة إسقاط القدم مع بطانة ( tynor )
About Foot Drop Splint with Liner
Foot drop sometimes called drop foot, is a general term for difficulty lifting the front part of the foot. If you have foot drop, you may drag the front of your foot on the ground when you walk. Foot drop isn’t a disease. Rather, foot drop is a sign of an underlying neurological, muscular or anatomical problem. Sometimes foot drop is temporary. In other cases, foot drop is permanent. If you have foot drop, you may need to wear a brace on your ankle and foot to hold your foot in a normal position.
- Effective foot lift.
- Strong leaf spring action.
- Thin-walled, worn in a shoe.
- Prevention and correction of foot drop.
- Peripheral nerve paralysis.
- Nerve/Muscle damage.
- Ankle or Plantar flexion contracture.
- Functional Alignment of the foot.
- Postoperative care.
- Burn patients.
How to use:
- Foot drop splint be placed in an upright position
- Place the affected foot on the footplate of the FDS and align the contours.
- Tighten the velcro at the calf by reversing through the buckle
- Tie the ankle strap tightly around the ankle so as to get proper alignment and grip.
- Choose a slightly bigger shoe to facilitate placement
- remove the laces completely or wear and place the foot with the splint into the shoe
- Walk freely
- Ensure that the degree of bending of the foot is perfect.
- Ensure that there is no discomfort at any point
- Ensure that there is no blood constricting, numbing sensation or pain.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary