Coloplast Alterna®2-piece closed pouch 50mm ( 30 pcs in box ) . كيس فلانشة مقفول 50 مم ( Coloplast )
Assura 2-piece closed pouch is a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Assura 2-piece closed is available with standard wear baseplates, flat or with convexity. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque colour.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin – providing skin friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discrete pouch
- Efficient filter – the integrated multi-layer filter avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.
- Soft backing fabric – the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breath and dries quickly after a shower or swim.
- Odour proof film – pouch is made of a material that is odour-proof.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 2-piece closed is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage. A special oval-shaped shell creates pressure on the peristomal skin, to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude above the skin.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.